Tuesday 7 October 2008

Jenny...

So, I had my 2nd Gallery Hop show last Saturday, and I'm happy to report that it went very well. It's funny having the work on display, that you've spent weeks and week putting together. The feeling of vulnerability is immense. What will people think? I was pretty gobsmacked to have people coming up to me and thanking me for my creativity, an amazing feeling, let me tell you!

Love Art
Since my last show, I had a rather extensive comment left for me, from a lady called Jenny. When most people leave me a message in my comments book, it's usually a short and succinct statement...Jenny's comment went on for 6 pages! She liked my overall concept, being about love, and well, she had a lot to say. She signed her name along with a symbol she has a tattoe, it was like a mix of a heart and a peace sign. So, I added in a new piece to the show. I thought the black and white reflected nicely the ink on paper reference. Good ole Jenny, eh?









No comments: