Thursday 16 October 2008

Feeling Inspired...

This week I got free tickets to see Broadway production of "Frost/Nixon" (that started at the Donmar, in London), very good it was too, it felt very appropriate too as election fever is sweeping America right now. It was also the finale of Project Runway last night.

Fashionable CrayonsThese two things have got my creative juices flowing again and I'm feeling ready for another exhibition. If you haven't had chance to check out my work in Columbus yet, there's not long left until the show ends, so go go go! I still have lots more travelling in store before I go back to the UK...tomorrow I'm off to Mickey and friends at DisneyWorld...I've never been to a Disney Park, so I'm very excited. We're spending all day Saturday in Animal Kingdom, so we may even bump into the Lion King, who knows.

I'm currently in the process of setting up an online store, where you can buy prints of my art and other lovely fangdangled things...but I'll post links on here as soon as I'm done :)

CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY WEBSITE

No comments: