Wednesday 29 October 2008

All Good Things...

...Must come to an End. If you didn't know already, my exhibition: "Love. A Condition of Absolute Value" (hence the picture I've added to this post) ends tomorrow, so if you haven't seen it, you have less than 24 hours to get down to ModMod on High Street, Columbus. It's been a long and at times, hard process, and I've learnt so much from the whole thing. For my first show, I must say, I'm very pleased. I can't wait to get my "Comments book" back and post some of them on here, there are some absolute classic...and of course, Jenny's epic comment, bless her. I'm off to WashingtonDC this weekend, so when I get back I'll enlighten you all.

Love

In theatre news, this week I've heard that AvenueQ is to close in the next few weeks, sad news. I don't know what's up with the West End this year, but everything seems to be closing, or reducing it's runs. It looks like Hairspray is still going strong though, but who knows if the 'economic crisis' will take it as it's next victim. A strange rumour I heard this week also, is that Zac Efron is to take over from Daniel Radcliffe in Equus on Broadway...not sure I can see Disney letting THAT happen!

1 comment:

WSA Social Market said...

Those heart pictures are amazing!!!!!