Saturday 18 May 2013

INTO THE WOODS - Musical Movies - Broadway Theatre on DVD

Musicals Movies. Broadway Theatre on DVD

I thought I would reignite this little blog of mine, and share some of my favourite Musicals that have been filmed live, in Broadway or West End Theatres. The Best Broadway Theatre on DVD. Musical Movies in Your Home!

 More and more recently, musical productions from Broadway and from the West End are being filmed live, and released on DVD, to watch in your own home. How fabtastic is that? (Yes, I said FABtastic). Theatre is fabulous, now you can watch it comfortably from your couch!

Broadway theatre on DVD is a very exciting experience. However, there are some stinker of shows out there to buy on DVD, as well as some DVD that simply must be in your DVD collection. When it comes to Musical Movies, I like to think of myself as an avid fan, and amateur pro - I mean, I'm no critic, but I know what entertains me, right?

So, here we go:

Broadway Theatre on DVD: INTO THE WOODS


 broadway theatre on DVD


I used to own this on video tape, way back when, and now own it on DVD. I've watched it over and over. It is up there as one of the best Broadway Musicals to be released on DVD. Not only is the cast phenomenal, but in terms of production, this show should be watched by everyone.

It's a musical twist on Fairy Tales, when they all collide...when they all go into the woods. Absolutely fantastic musical!

No comments: